Wednesday, October 19, 2011




When I first started blogging I didn't know much about it or the blog world. I couldn't have predicted how fun it would be or how much I would grow and change through blogging. I have worked hard to get to know my authentic self and I am succeeding. I am growing more confident and assertive. I am learning to love and accept myself just as I am. I wish I had known many of these things years ago. As I have grown my blog has grown and changed. Lately, I have felt as though I needed more from my blog. I needed more options so that I could make a true reflection of myself, so here I am starting fresh. Everything is brand new and exciting! Here you will find crafts, thrifting, flea markets, books, music, movies, and family. You will find me and all that matters most to me. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll stay a spell, enjoy a cup of tea and fellowship.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks fabulous!!! Welcome to blogger :o) ~Jo (from Goodreads & fb)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It's great to be here!

    ReplyDelete