Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Decorating for Fall



I just wanted to share my Fall table decor. I am very pleased with how it looks. I wanted to keep my pretty white pumpkins out. Both are sitting atop candlesticks of varying heights.



Earlier in the fall I made a centerpiece using two pedestal cake stands. I found the original idea in a Romantic Country Magazine. I brought out the smallest cake stand and made a lovely arrangement consisting of a scarecrow, some flowers, and fall leaves. I wanted to bring in a floral element and this seemed the perfect way to do it.



I love candles and so added a vanilla pillar candle on a wooden stand. A lovely Fall ribbon jazzed it up just a bit.



Add a pretty candy dish and it's done. I love my Fall inspired table. I smile everytime I walk by.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    Love your fall decor! Thanks for following my blog and I'm here signing up to follow you too.
    It will be great getting to know you better.

    Hope you continue to build up your followings.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sissie, Thanks for visiting and for the lovely comment. It will be wonderful getting to know you better as well.
    blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete