Saturday, November 26, 2011

Easy DIY Bookmarks

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. I spent the day watching the Macy's parade, eating all the traditional foods, reading a book, and watching the Longhorns beat the Aggies. It was a fun, relaxing, perfect day! I have a little gift for you today. It's a fun, easy, DIY craft! I hope you enjoy!

As any bibliophile will tell you one can never have too many bookmarks. I love to read and am always looking for something to mark my page. Any old piece of paper might do, but a pretty bookmark is so much better. These are easy to make and fun to use. All you need are paint sample cards, rubber stamps, a hole punch, and pretty ribbon!

1 comment:

  1. great idea. now if only I can go and make them instead of just thinking of making them.

    hope you have a great coming week.

    ReplyDelete