Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Helena Bernald Photography

My sister gave me this pretty white pitcher which is sitting empty in the middle of my table.  I want to fill it with beautiful flowers and have decided to learn about flower arranging so that I can create my very own beautiful bouquet.  My new interest in flowers led me to this photo.


Isn't it gorgeous?  I love the heart and may try to do something similar.  Anyway, I decided to visit Helena Bernald Photography and I fell completely in love.  Her work is beautiful.






Visit Helena Bernald Photography and see for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Thank-you for sharing your photo's, absolutely breath taking, so much color and taste in all of them...I love them all~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Melissa,

    I just stumbled upon your post with my photos and would just like to say thank you for your kind words about work!

    All the best,
    Helena

    ReplyDelete