Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Little Light Shopping

I have decided that if I don't want to spend money, then I shouldn't leave the house.  Micah and I went out to pick up a few groceries yesterday and I ended up with a few goodies of my own.  I just had to walk through the flea market.  One never knows what treasures one might find.  Besides I have been searching for a lamp for my nightstand and I thought I might find one.  Well, I didn't find a lamp, but I did find these beautiful bangles.


I saw a picture in a magazine in which the model was wearing wooden bangles similar to these.  I thought they were very pretty and had been wanting some for awhile.  I was thrilled to find these.  The flea market is located next door to Big Lots so naturally we paid a visit.  I found this lovely candle holder which was perfect for a candle I already had and at only $5.00 the price was definitely right.


A visit to Target yielded the perfect lamp for my nightstand and a another pretty candle holder.  Both were on sale!!!



I also picked up two books on flower arranging at a resale shop.  Oh, and we did get the groceries as well.  All in all it was a fun day with lots of goodies at the perfect price.  


1 comment: