Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Flea Market Treasures

I just love wandering through a flea market, never knowing what treasures I may find.  My recent jaunts have yielded lovely, surprising results.

I just couldn't resist this pretty, floral handbag.  It is perfect for Spring and Summer and just makes me feel happy.


This little street lamp will look so pretty on the wall after we paint.  I've never seen anything like it before.  The detail is perfect.



I also found two new Cameo Creations to add to my collection.  I just adore these lovely pictures.


We love listening to old records in the Birchfield household and this little case is the perfect home for a few 45's.



I just love the stripes, don't you?

And finally my latest finds have been a magazine rack and an end table.  I am so thrilled with these purchases.  I am thinking of painting the magazine rack a nice country white.  I love that the table holds everything, even my computer and with all my books and magazines safe and handy I can even use my ottoman again.



I decided to use my favorite vintage hanky as a doily.  I love the flowers and the colors in this hanky. 


That's it.  These are my favorite flea market finds from the last few weeks.  Have you found any treasures?

No comments:

Post a Comment