Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring my dear readers!


I thought I'd share my new Happy Spring banner with you. While perusing the blogosphere I saw several examples of bunting and banners and was inspired. I immediately decided that the Birchfield house needed a Happy Spring banner. So, today, I got to work. I am quite happy with how it turned out and I think it looks absolutely lovely with our collection of cobalt blue glass.

In other news we finally finished the painting the living room and started hanging a few things on our art wall. I am happy with how it is turning out and super excited about my next project!




Saturday, we got out of the house for a bit and went to the Four Winds Renaissance Faire. It is so much fun! We went in costume, of course, a barbary pirate and his gypsy maid. We heard some wonderful music, watched the jousting, and saw a magic show. We also did a little shopping and had loads of fun spending the day with good friends.


I hope all of you are having a lovely and delightful spring!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderful and you are both too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! I like all the trinkets & artwork that you decorate with. I really like that cute bird artwork.

    hope you have a sweet spring.

    p.s., the script fonts looks nice but it's hard to read but it could be me. my eyes aren't that great these days.

    ReplyDelete