Saturday, May 26, 2012

I have had so much fun hunting for treasure at two of our local flea markets.  I found a pretty little box with its key. 


It sits on my dresser with this pretty little mirror. 


I have been hunting for a small mirror to hold my perfume bottles for quite some time and was absolutely thrilled to find this one.


I have added another lovely headvase to my collection.  She was too pretty to leave behind.


I also found a pretty little deer vase.  It looks lovely on my mantel with my other little deer.


A favorite find is this "Cameo Creation."  According to the back, the subject is unknown.  I think she is very pretty.


The last lovely I have to show you is this sweet little parasol.  I haven't decided just what I am going to do with it.  It was just too pretty and sweet not to bring it home. 


One never knows what treasures and inspiration can be found at the flea market.  It is always such a fun adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment