Friday, May 25, 2012

I was up bright and early this morning to see my littliest nephew graduate from Kindergarten.  He's on the honor roll and received 4 other awards. 


Sorry about the blurry pic.  Silly me forgot to check my camera settings before things began.  I did get it fixed before all the festivities had ended.  He received his diploma from the principal, Mr. Stroman.  That's his teacher standing on the left.  His class sang a cute little song about leaving Kindergarten and saying hello to First Grade.


Aren't they cute?  After the graduation ceremony, they had their Pride Assembly.  They have one every nine weeks and give awards for honor roll, grades, participation and such.  My other nephew who is in 3rd grade received a bunch of awards.  I kind of lost count.  He's does really good in school.  I am so proud of both of my boys.



My nephew is in the green plaid shirt.  He is pictured here with the 3rd Grade music group who placed in UIL competition.  My nephew placed 1st individually.


What is it with boys and silly faces?  They never just want to smile sweetly for the camera.


This is my oldest nephew and one of his little friends.  Aren't they a pair?  Well, I've got laundry to do and email to check.  I hope to get a little reading in as well.  Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment: