Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summer at the Beach, American style

We popped in at the World Market Friday night to pick up some non-alcoholic Ginger Beer and discovered their Timberwood and Americana collections.  These two collections work great together and are perfect for summer.  The Timberwood collection is all about lazy days on the beach.  I am loving the coastal look or theme in decorating right now.  It is summery, relaxing, and brings to mind wonderful memories of my time at the beach in Florida and my first time to see the ocean.  It also works beautifully with an Americana theme on the 4th.  Here are a few of my favorites from these two collections.










To see more of these collections and/or pick a few pieces for your summer entertaining visit World Market.

You may have noticed that my little blog looks quite different.  I decided it was time to shake things up a bit and take my blog in a new direction.  Here you will find things that inspire me and which I hope will inspire you as well.

1 comment:

  1. nice new look, it feels like summer!

    have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete