So without further ado here is Melissa's Summer Sand Pail List.
1. Trip to Jefferson to celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary. My husband and I will celebrate ten years of wedded bliss this summer and we have planned a little trip to a nearby town which is know for its antiques/flea markets. We will be staying in a Bed&Breakfast in their Tenneyson Room. We are both looking forward to our little trip.
2. Learn to Paint. I have done a few little projects this year involving paint and they have been so much fun. I want to do more painting, but I have no knowledge or experience. I have decided that I can either muse about how much fun painting would be or I can learn to paint! To this end I have purchase "Acrylic Painting for Dummies," some supplies, and I have even found a mentor. This is one undertaking that I am super excited about.
3. Water Gun Fight. The BH&G magazine mentioned a water gun fight. It sounded like such fun especially when I include my nieces and nephews and homemade ice cream!
4. Eat More Homemade Ice Cream! We bought a homemade ice cream maker a couple of years ago and I don't think we pulled it out once last year. This year I fully intend to remedy that situation. I want to use it throughout the summer and eat more homemade ice cream.
5. Play Outside More. I don't spend enough time enjoying Mother Nature. I want to get outside more often. Perhaps set up the bad minton net or learn to play Bocce.
There you have it folks! My Sand Pail List as of today. I thought about adding my Summer Reading List, but I haven't quite got that nailed down yet. I decided to save that for another post altogether. I'd love to hear what you have planned for the summer. What is on your Sand Pail List?