Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yesterday I shared with you all the fun of our little Anniversary getaway.  Today I'd like to show you the vintage treasures I brought home.  First up is two little deer I found at Old Mill Antiques.  I love these little woodland creatures.  They remind of one my favorite verses from Psalms.




I also found two pretty tins for my kitchen.  I am collecting them to sit along the top of the cabinets. 




I thought that this tin was perfect for us given our love of Renaissance Faires.


I also picked up this sweet little photo album.  Perfect for photos from our trip.



I found this sweet pair of earrings.  I had been looking for some jewely with anchors for quite sometime and was thrilled to find these.


The last day of our trip my husband bought me this beautiful head vase.  I just love it.  It has a very exotic look.



And one final shot of all my goodies together!


No comments:

Post a Comment