Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm Back with a little Pretty Paper Love

Hello dear friends.  After enjoying a stay-at-home vacation and a little blogging break I am refreshed and ready to go.  I did a bit of reading, some crafting, and a lot of relaxing.  I hope you all are having a lovely week.  After neglecting little things like housework, I have finally managed to get things back in order around here.  I also did a little letter writing.  I have several penpals and love writing letters.  It is so much fun shopping for pretty papers and opening the mail box to discover something other than bills and junk mail.  I am hoping I am not the only one who loves pretty papers because I want to share pretty stationary with you from time to time.  I thought I'd start by sharing some very lovely cards I have received from a very lovely friend.


Aren't these just gorgeous?!  I love finding these in my mail box.  They are little works of art that spread such joy and sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment