Sunday, November 18, 2012

Review: Saving CeeCee Honeycutt


Saving CeeCee Honeycutt
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Most of the book takes place in Savannah, Georgia. It is full of eccentric and charming Southern characters. I laughed and I cried. CeeCee's mom dies and her father is a traveling salesman who isn't home much, so CeeCee goes to live with her Aunt Tootie in Savannah. Savannah is a whole new world for CeeCee. She meets an amazing and amusing cast of characters, begins to heal, and the meaning of family. This is a wonderful book.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I love that book! I found copies of it on clearance at Big Lots and bought all of them. I gave them to all my girlfriends for Christmas. I love that it is a book that can be enjoyed by any age.

    ReplyDelete